Meeting Family Law Legal Needs in Central Pennsylvania
Family Law Legal Help From a Firm Founded in 1951
At Shaffer & Engle Law Offices, LLC, we know you hope never to need a lawyer's services. The legal process can be unfamiliar, and finding an attorney you trust to be both effective and responsive to your needs can be difficult.
We understand. Since 1951, we have helped thousands of individuals and families to resolve family law matters involving:
- Divorce and legal separation
- Obtaining spousal support or child support, as well as enforcing or modifying support orders
- Child custody and visitation, including grandparents' rights to visitation
- Asset protection and property division
- And a range of other legal needs, from establishing paternity to finalizing an adoption to crafting prenuptial agreements
We combine effective legal services with friendly, helpful and responsive client services to help clients arrive at a successful resolution to their family law issue.
Attorneys With the Experience and Skill You Can Count On
When you hire our firm you will receive thoughtful, professional legal representation from an attorney who will aggressively protect your rights and interests. We understand the value of service and strive to exemplify superior service in every aspect of our practice. No matter how complex your case, we have an attorney with the knowledge and experience to represent you:
- Senior partner Jeffrey B. Engle have built solid reputations in family law, as negotiators, mediators and litigators.
Contact a Pennsylvania Child Custody and Divorce Lawyer
If you have questions regarding divorce and family law, talk to a Harrisburg family law lawyer at Shaffer & Engle Law Offices, LLC. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments. We have two offices — in Harrisburg and Millersburg — for your convenience. Contact us online, or call 717-827-4074 or 866-765-0706.